Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 117

So I wasn't feeling great yesterday - perhaps a side affect of having eaten burger and fries for dinner Sunday, since I haven't had them in SO long, but not sure. Didn't do myself any favors by picking up schwarma from a food cart either. I was really hoping it would be fabulous, but Mark wouldn't even eat it. And the guy put it in a sandwich. That's NOT what I ordered. When you order "chicken schwarma" why would he assume I wanted it in a pita with tomatoes and lettuce and crap on it? I just wanted roasted chicken! And this chicken was.... weird. It was in rolls. A very unnatural state for chicken. I will not be getting schwarma again from anywhere but Aladdins Cafe. THEY know what I want.

Tuesday morning, 153.4 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1/2 serving Fat Free Milk - 45
1 serving Fiber Plus Antioxidants Cereal - Berry Yogurt Crunch - 170

Lunch
2 servings cheesy cauliflower casserole - 234
1 serving Vanilla Ice Cream Cups - 100

Dinner
1 1/2 servings Ceasar Supreme Complete Salad Kit - 210
1/2 serving Chicken Shawarma Pita - 238

Snacks/Other
1/4 serving Multigrain Pita Chips with Sesame Seeds - 35
1 serving Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches -Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 160
1 serving the skinny cow dulce de leche lowfat ice cream - 150

Total = 1342

No comments:

Post a Comment