Thursday, June 9, 2011

Days 111 and 112

I don't usually miss a day in the middle of the week, sorry about that, I'm just getting a little bored with dieting. On days that I eat the same old thing I'm usually ok, and on days that I eat ANYTHING interesting I usually go over. And strangely days that I exercise, I sometimes go UNDER. Kinda strange. Also depends on if I have anything to do that day. On boring days I may eat more to fill the hours, on days when I go out I may eat more because there's interesting things to eat. Poor Mark is not having fun trying to cook for me - not like we ever ate anything interesting at home to start with, but he doesn't like having to measure things and not using vegetable oil to cook is harder because things don't brown up nicely with cooking spray.

Thursday morning, STILL 155.3 lbs

Food deail (Tuesday)

Breakfast
1 serving Deep Chocolate Vitatops - 100

Lunch
1/2 serving Fat Free Milk - 45
1 serving GOLEAN Crunch! - 190
1 1/2 servings Raw Almonds - 240

Dinner
OMG so much good stuff I couldn't even record it! (Rachel's birthday dinner of pasta, 2 kinds of sauce, shrimp, veggies, garlic bread, 4 KINDS OF DESSERT and at least half a bottle of white wine)

Snacks/Other
1 serving Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 160

Total = Unknown

Food deail (Wednesday)

Breakfast
1 serving Blueberry Waffles - 150

Lunch
1 serving Taco Bell Burrito Supreme - Chicken - 400

Dinner
1 cup cooked Brown Rice - 215 (with mixed veggies in it)
1.4 oz Pork Chops (Top Loin, Boneless, Lean Only) - 46

Snacks/Other
1 serving 100 Calorie Chocolate Chip Crisps - 100
1 serving Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 160

Total = 1071

No comments:

Post a Comment