Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 106

So I've never been really good at telling when skim milk goes bad. Till this morning. EWWWWW. So I had to find something else for breakfast. Having already killed the waffles I settled on half of one of Mark's bagels. My new phone uses an advanced version of my calorie counting app and can barcode scan foods for faster entry and I went to scan the bagels and..... they came up as a cup of water? huh? Guess technology isn't foolproof, LOL.

Friday morning, 155.3 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Blueberry Waffles - 150
1 serving Vanilla Light Yogurt - 60

Lunch
10.3 oz Meatless Fried Rice - 441

Dinner
1 cup cooked Brown Rice - 215
1.4 oz Pork Chops (Top Loin, Boneless, Lean Only)- 46
2 1/2 Saltine Crackers - 32

Snacks/Other
1 Strongbow Dry Cider - 140
1 serving Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 160
1 serving Vanilla Light Ice Cream Cups - 100

Total = 1344

No comments:

Post a Comment