Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Days 241-244

Sorry about the failure to blog all weekend and yesterday, but I was a VERY busy girl. Busy winning First Place all over town! Friday night I had a trunk show at the Salty Tea Cup. Only made one sale to a customer, but sold $135 worth of stuff to the store owner in trade for $125 worth of her stuff (OMG, the cute things I left there with! If you are local you will see them sprinkled into my wardrobe in the coming weeks so get used to hearing "oh this? This is from the Salty Teacup").

Then Saturday morning we drove up to Washington for the Underwater Pumpkin Carving contest. Stupid Google Navigation TOTALLY failed and made us an HOUR late, but people were still getting into the water and I managed to carve the winning pumpkin! Won a totally cool super warm fleece jacket that I promptly gave to Mark, as it's a size XXL, LOL.

Then ran home to grab the dogs and head off to Scapoose for the Columbia Humane Society's Dogtoberfest and costume contest. There was a little bit of competition from the Great Dane who was dyed red and had a "Clifford" sign hanging around his neck, but my girls swept the competition and walked off with a totally cute stuffed Candy Corn toy. They also had a pretty good spread - pulled pork sandwiches and German hot potato salad. I only ate half my sandwich, but I ate both mine and Mark's potato salad, then had some pineapple upside down cake.

Sunday we ran a few errands, grabbed some Taco Bell for lunch and then I sat down to sew my Halloween Costume. I also ended up making a stuffed turtle for Leeloo, who just LOVES it. And we watched movies and snacked on pumpkin seeds so we didn't have dinner and I completely failed to record my food ALL weekend.

Monday I did VERY well until I remembered we had pumpkin seeds and we opened a new bag of candy corn that we got at the little neighborhood market while walking the dogs, but we also picked up an onion and bell pepper for dinner and overall I did pretty good (see below).

Tuesday morning, 146.5 lbs

Food detail Monday:

Breakfast
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43
1 serving Selects Great Grains Crunchy Pecans Cereal - 210

Lunch
2 servings Light Roasted Chicken & Vegetable Soup (Reduced Sodium) - 140

Dinner
1/4 cup, chopped Green Peppers - 7
1 serving Ham Steak - 90
1/4 cup, chopped Onions - 17
1 potato medium (2-1/4" to 3- 1/4" dia) Red Potatoes (Flesh and Skin) - 153

Snacks/Other
1 serving Candy Corn - 150
1/2 cup Hulled Pumpkin Seeds - 373
1 serving Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Snack Pack - 60

Total = 1243

No comments:

Post a Comment