Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 239

Was feeling ill from 4am on... I thought I was hungry. Had my high fiber muffin top for breakfast and regretted that the rest of the day. Felt it again at lunch so I had two servings of spaghetti leftovers (ugh, mistake). Ate dinner between doing my hair and makeup so that was fine. Then went out last night and was chilly so I had my "warming up" drink (Rumplemintz and hot chocolate). Then I ended up ordering some fries (oops!) 

Thursday morning, 146.5 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Deep Chocolate Vitatops - 100

Lunch
1 serving Bolognese Sauce - 80
2 cups cooked Spaghetti - 440

Dinner
1 1/2 servings Lasagna with Meat and Sauce (Family Size) - 390 (pretty sure this isn't the right one)

Snacks/Other
1 serving Carnation Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Nestle Cocoa Mix - 112
1 10 strip portion Deep Fried Potato French Fries (from Frozen) - 112
1 serving Hard Cider - 180
2 servings Peppermint Schnapps - 144

Total = 1558

No comments:

Post a Comment