Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 226 - Cheeseburger Cheeseburger!

So I joined a new running group that meets at a bar in NE on Thursday nights, goes for a 5k run and then drinks beer. Sounds great, right? Well, they're all nice enough, but half of them are early 20's and "started running in college" and by the time we'd gone one block they all left me in the dust. Exactly what I expected, but it was getting dark (didn't take off till 6:45pm) and it was raining and I was only vaguely aware of the route and very unfamiliar with the area. So I ended up doing the 5k all by myself, in the dark, in the rain, almost entirely UPHILL along Interstate Ave. By the time I got back to the bar, most of the people were on their 2nd beer so I grabbed one and found a seat. Haven't decided if I'll go back yet. That hill was pretty gruesome. So when Mark and I got to Sukis for karaoke I figured I deserved a cheeseburger. Besides, with eating my low cal breads all day I had the calories to spare.

Friday morning, 146.1 lbs

Food detail:
Breakfast
1 serving Bagels - 157
1 tbsp Light or Lite Cream Cheese - 35

Lunch
2 servings French or Vienna Bread - 96
1/2 serving Honey Apple Butter - 18
1 tbsp Reduced Fat PeanutButter -94

Dinner
1 Cheeseburger with 1/4 Lb Meat on Bun -552
1 10 strip portion Deep Fried Potato French Fries - 112

Snacks/Other
1 serving Coconut Rum - 51
1 serving Deep Chocolate Vitatops -100
1 serving Totally Vanilla Cuties - 130

Total = 1345

No comments:

Post a Comment