Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 233

Was having another fairly bad itching night. I have been allowing myself WAY too many snacks on nights when I have severe discomfort. At least I didn't drink a whole bottle of wine last night like I did on Wednesday. Made wheat bread for the first time... was a little difficult to slice, but managed it. Finally slept through the night though, so that's something.

Friday morning, 149.6 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Instant Oatmeal - Maple and Brown Sugar -160

Lunch
1 serving Bistro Santa Fe Style Salad -280

Dinner
1 serving chunky chicken corn chowder -200
1 serving Wheat Bread - 60

Snacks/Other
1/2 regular Bagel - 135
1 serving Coconut Rum - 51
1 tbsp Light or Lite Cream Cheese - 35
1 serving Milk Chocolate Bar - 210
2 servings Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 320

Total = 1451

No comments:

Post a Comment