Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 238

We seem to be out of snack foods, so I was able to keep the numbers down, but tried to go for a run and got a headache and ended up having to stop and walk home because I felt like I was going to hurl. Showered and ate dinner, but headache came back. Then woke up at 4am (leg itched) then felt too warm and then nauseated again. Not sure if I was hungry, the feelings are similar to me. This is not a good time to feel poorly, I have have WAY too many things on my calendar.

Wednesday morning, 146.5 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Bagels - 157
1 tbsp Light Cream Cheese - 35

Lunch
1/2 serving Honey Apple Butter - 18
1 tbsp Reduced Fat Peanut Butter - 94
2 servings Wheat Bread - 120

Dinner
1 serving Bolognese Sauce - 80
0.125 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese - 43
1 cup cooked Spaghetti - 220
2 servings white bread - 99

Snacks/Other
1 oz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Kernels, with Salt Added) - 148
1 serving Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 320

Total = 1334

No comments:

Post a Comment