Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 245

Was all set to go for a run yesterday - even filled up my Camelbak and put on my shoes, but then my nose started running and I realized I must have a cold or something. It's kind of hard to tell when I'm taking Zyrtec D every morning, but some symptoms it just can't handle. So I took it easy and had some soup for dinner and sewed up another accessory for my Halloween costume. Then those damn candy corns and pumpkin seeds went and ruined my numbers....

Wednesday morning, 146.5lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving homemade Bagels - 157
1 tablespoon Light Cream Cheese - 35

Lunch
2 servings homemade French Bread - 96
1/2 serving Honey Apple Butter - 18
1 tablespoon Reduced Fat Peanut Butter - 94

Dinner
2 servings homemade French Bread - 96
1 serving PROD RCH&HRTY CHICK CRN CWDR - 200

Snacks/Other
2 servings Candy Corn - 300
1 serving Hersheys Cookies'n'Creme (Snack Size) - 220
1/2 cup Hulled Pumpkin - 373
Total = 1589

No comments:

Post a Comment