Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 237

So I was very good at lunch and steamed the rest of the broccoli to have with the skin off Mark's baked potato from Monday night, and then had planned to have my leftover ribeye and mash from Friday's dinner from Rose and Thistle for dinner, but just a few bites in I asked Mark if he wanted to trade leftovers because he was having quiche and the steak just wasn't tasting very good to me. We traded and he deemed the steak "inedible" and proceeded to make himself a bagel sandwich since he really didn't want the quiche anyway. I'm telling you, the man just does NOT like leftovers. So I had a little more of the mashed potatoes, but they were all watery so I ended up eating pumpkin seeds instead. Apparently my body liked that idea and dropped 2 pounds instantly.

Tuesday morning, 146.5 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Bagels - 157
1 tbsp Light or Lite Cream Cheese - 35

Lunch
1 Skin from large Baked Potato Skins -109
1 cup, flowerets steamed Broccoli - 34

Dinner
0.3 cup Mashed Potato -77
0.3 serving Quiche - 102
0.2 serving Ribeye (10 oz) - 73

Snacks/Other
4 oz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Kernels, with Salt Added) - 592
2 servings Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 320

Total = 1499

No comments:

Post a Comment