Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 224

So I went for a tiny little 2 mile run at lunch, but then had WAY too many snacks after dinner because we were watching a movie and I had no crafting thing to occupy my hands. With the weather turning chilly so fast, perhaps I should have dragged out my knitting? Anyhow, I settled on toast for breakfast yesterday, but now we are officially out of bread so I have to bake some more today. I felt much better after the toast than Monday after the high-fiber cereal and milk, so I'm debating going with something like that again or reintroducing one of the variables (high-fiber) in the form of a Vitatop (for anyone unfamiliar with these things that keep popping up in my list, they are muffin tops in many flavors - I only like the chocolate and corn ones - that are high in fiber and only 100 calories.). It's chilly (70 degrees in my office) so I may go for a bowl of instant oatmeal instead. Yeah, instant, blah, blah, blah, but it's all I've got.

Wednesday morning, 146.1 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Light Soft Spread - 45
2 slices White Bread (in the form of toast) - 133

Lunch
1 Skin from large Baked Potato Skins - 109
1 serving Light Soft Spread - 45

Dinner
1 serving Chicken Sausage Apple - 180
3 small Red Potatoes (Flesh and Skin) - 367

Snacks/Other
1 serving 100 Calorie Homestyle Popcorn - 100
1 serving Dry Cider - 140
1 serving Fruit Gushers - 90
2 oz Shortbread Cookies - 285
1/2 serving Whoppers - 95

Total = 1589

No comments:

Post a Comment