Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Days 184-187

I'm getting really bad about not doing this on the weekends, huh? I'm pretty sure one of the days I didn't even record food at all... probably Saturday when I went to Brads BBQ and didn't eat anything until after 3pm and mostly had beer and a little BBQ chicken. I was seriously under that day. And then I didn't feel very well on Sunday and didn't eat much then either..... but Saturday and Sunday I woke up to 147.8 lbs. Too bad it didn't last. Monday I was back to 149 something. But here it is Tuesday and we've settled in the middle at...

Tuesday morning, 148.7 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1/2 serving Almond Breeze beverage - 35
1 serving Fiber Plus Antioxidants Cereal - 170

Lunch
2 servings 45 Calories and Delightful 100% Whole Wheat Bread - 90
1 serving Honey Apple Butter Trader Joe's - 35
1/2 serving Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter - 90

Dinner
2 servings Old World Style Flavored with Meat Pasta Sauce - 160
2 cups cooked Spaghetti - 440

Snacks/Other
2 servings Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 320

Total = 1340

No comments:

Post a Comment