Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 188

It was an odd day. I was thoroughly sick of eating peanut butter and jelly for lunch so I actually cooked some farfalla (it's listed as spaghetti, but whatever). But then I realized we were out of sauce so I actually made up a fake sort of alfredo sauce.... it's not listed because I have NO idea how to count it... I chopped up some fresh onion from the garden, put in a teaspoon of minced garlic and used up the rest of the container of I Can't Believe it's Not Butter (less than a tablespoon I think) and the last of the grated parmeseam (less than a serving). So I should probably add maybe 60 to 100 more calories, but whatever. It's entirely possible my 'sugar cookies' don't actually have THAT many calories in them, I just have no way of finding out. They are from the Safeway deli.

Wednesday morning, 148.7 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1/2 serving Almond Breeze beverage - 35
1 serving Fiber Plus Antioxidants Cereal - 170

Lunch
2 cups cooked Spaghetti - 440

Dinner
3 slices Cheese Bread - 213
1 cup Chunky Chicken Soup - 170

Snacks/Other
6 servings Cool Whip Fat Free - 90 (you know when you see that many servings that I just sat there with a giant spoon eating it like ice cream, right?)
1 serving Milk Chocolate M&M's (Fun Size) - 73
1 serving Sugar Cookie - 290

Total = 1481

1 comment: