Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 169

It's kinda sad that I can't be happy that I'm under 150 lbs for the first time in over 5 years because before the scale settled on 148, it had to go and show me 146 and 147. Why must I spend a week (or more) at 148 when I've SEEN that it was less before. And why was it the lowest the morning after Dick's bachelor party? It's not like I drank a lot (4 total the whole night) and dehydrated myself. Yeah, I didn't have much for dinner (3 potstickers) but I had a big 'ole piece of someone's birthday cake. It's not like I went dancing or anything - we pretty much just shuffled from bar to bar till we got to the Rocky Horror theatre where I only sat for about an hour before going home. So no real exercise (except for a few moments of chasing Janet around the theatre to catch my bra - but I got her really quick!). The scale. It taunts me.

Thursday morning, 148.7 lbs

Food Detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Fiber Plus Antioxidants Cereal - 170
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43

Lunch
1/4 serving BBQ Chicken Pizza For One - 128
Dinner
2 cups Meatless Fried Rice - 501

Snacks/Other
1 serving Buccaneer Joe's Unburied Treasure White Cheddar Corn Puffs 140
2 servings Low Fat Ice Cream Sandwiches - Cookies n' Cream - 300

Total = 1282

No comments:

Post a Comment