Monday, August 8, 2011

Days 164, 165 and 166... the Filmusik movie, the Bachelor Party and the wedding

I think I remember Friday.... we went to a 10pm screening of the worst movie ever, but it was cool, because they had the sound turned off and there was a live band, voice actors and our friends were doing the sound effects. Something you definitely have to see to at least once.

Saturday I worked a complete waste of time craft show (didn't even make my booth fee back) and then went to a bachelor party (totally fun!)

Sunday went to a gay wedding - beautiful, geeky and super fun, but was completely incapable of recording my food because I ate things I couldn't even identify at the wedding potluck. Sometimes you just gotta try the "green chicken thing." Which ended up being really yummy. And cake. Who can turn down cake?

Saturday morning, 150.1 lbs, Sunday and Monday mornings, 147.7 lbs.

Food Detail Friday:

Breakfast
1 serving Fiber Plus Antioxidants Cereal - Berry
Yogurt Crunch - 170
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43

Lunch
1 serving Burrito Supreme - Chicken - 400

Dinner
1/2 serving Fish & Chips - 315

Snacks/Other
3 servings Hard Cider - 375
1 serving Low Fat Ice Cream Sandwiches - Cookies n' Cream - 150
3 cups Oil Popped White Popcorn - 165

Total - 1618

Food Detail Saturday:

Breakfast
1 serving Fiber Plus Antioxidants Cereal - Berry Yogurt Crunch - 170
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43

Lunch
1 worst Cheeseburger ever -351

Dinner
1 serving Steamed Pork Potstickers -330

Snacks/Other
2 servings Coconut Rum - 102
2 servings Corona Extra - 296
1 serving Hard Cider - 125
1 serving Orange creme - 150

Total = 1567

this is missing a piece of birthday cake I had at the Ambassador around midnight.... how I ever lost weight after this night is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment