Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Days 174 and 175

I don't know what happened to Monday's food detail... I only just today figured out how to export from the new version of my software. Monday after work Mark took me out for my favorite Italian food and a soup-bowl sized glass of Chianti to cheer me up, and it worked. So yesterday I had my leftovers for breakfast ('cause they were so damn good I couldn't wait to eat them) and then fired up the BBQ and made burgers for dinner. It ended up being a nice night out, so around 8pm I went for a "little" 5 mile run. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it, having not run since my 5k on Friday, but it ended up being just fine. I stopped at Safeway near the end and picked up some chocolate bars to have for dessert this week since I'm taking a break from dairy to try to fix some problems with my tummy.

Tuesday morning still 150.1 lbs, Wednesday morning, 148.4 lbs! woohoo!

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Spaghetti Bolognese - 570
3 medium slices Toasted Garlic Bread - 283

Lunch
2 servings 50 Calories Franz 100% Whole Wheat Bread - 100
1 serving Honey Apple Butter Trader Joe's - 35
1/2 serving Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter - 90

Dinner
4 oz Ground Beef (90% Lean /10% Fat) - 197
1 serving Hamburger Buns - 110

Snacks/Other
1 serving Milk Chocolate Bar - 210
1 serving powerbar energy gel blasts - 190

Total = 1785

No comments:

Post a Comment