Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 171 - Catnip 5k Race Day!

 This was only my 2nd race since I started the diet, and the first one was only a couple months in. For that one I really didn't plan well and ended up doing my warm-up walk DURING the race, so my time sucked. THIS time, I ran it to place. While I couldn't possibly have done that (the woman who took first can run a 5 minute mile!) I did improve my time DRAMATICALLY. Mark says I would have gotten the "most improved runner" award if there had been such a thing. Official time 36:53.

Saturday morning, 148.7 lbs

Food Detail:

Breakfast
1 serving 7 Grain Waffles - 150

Lunch
1 serving Old World Style Flavored with Meat Pasta Sauce - 70
2 cups cooked Spaghetti - 440

Dinner
3/4 serving TAco Bell Chicken Quesadilla - 398

Snacks/Other
1.3 servings Donut Holes - 325
1 serving Hard Cider - 125
4 Sugar Cookies - 287

Total = 1795

No comments:

Post a Comment