Monday, September 19, 2011

Days 206-208

So clearly I can no longer be counted on to blog on the weekends. I pretty much don't even turn the computer ON and for some reason I can't access this site properly on my phone.

I don't remember if I accurately recorded everything I ate Friday (we went to Tigardsville Station to see Crystal's band play that night) because I don't know exactly how many calories were in the half a cheeseburger and fries I ate. Plus I think I had a beer that didn't get recorded. The bad news is somehow I've gotten off track again and wasn't able to eliminate all weekend so after Friday's lovely number I'm now back up to 148.7 lbs.

I went out planning to run a 10k yesterday. I got up, ate half a bagel and ended up running 7.15 miles because the stupid mile marker signs stop halfway across the Glenn Jackson Memorial bridge. After my run, I washed both dogs and took a shower. By the time I got dressed, I was woozy and had to sit down and eat half a pear and wait for Mark to get home with lunch (fried rice). I had a 2.5 cups of that and a 100 calorie serving of popcorn, but that's it for the whole day and still woke up at 148.7 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment