Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 205

No sooner to I get done bitching, then I lose 3 lbs???? WTH??? Not that I'm complaining, I just don't GET it. I didn't eat any less yesterday, I didn't run yesterday, I drank 3 alcoholic beverages yesterday... oh hey, is that the key? Drink and lose weight? LOL, doubt it. Maybe because I didn't eat anything after 7pm? I really really wanted to though....I did manage to eat one of those pears in the fridge, which, is not yet rotting because IT WASN'T EVEN RIPE YET, geez, nothing like an over crunchy pear, but I was STARVING and couldn't have walked the dogs without it. Oh, there's that.. we walked the dogs to the store (2.5 mi. round trip) but we used to do that all the time. We did it this past Sunday (it was probably too hot for them that day, but last night it was awesome out - even sprinkling a little for the first part). Anyway... I'm running today... pretty sure I'm gonna do 5 miles at lunch. My other option is to wait till after work and attempt 6 miles. Or I could wait and attempt my 6 miler on Sunday morning. Supposed to rain. That would be neat. Haven't run in the rain in a LONG time.

Friday morning, 147.6 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Deep Chocolate Muffin Top - 100

Lunch
1/2 large Red Potatoes (Flesh and Skin) - 133
1 3/4 servings Turkey Polska Kielbasa - 158

Dinner
1/2 serving Old World Style Flavored with Meat Pasta Sauce - 40
1 serving Oven-Baked Garlic Cheese Bread - 70
1 serving Rainbow Rotini - 210
1 serving SAFEWAY 3 CHS BLEND GRATED - 25

Snacks/Other
1 5 fl oz serving Chianti Wine - 124
2 servings Coconut Rum - 102
1 serving M&M's, Plain, - 220
1 large Pears - 121

Total = 1303

No comments:

Post a Comment