Monday, September 12, 2011

Days 199, 200 and 201

I was clearly a bad girl this weekend. First off, there were the martinis Friday after work. Then Saturday we went to Renn Faire. Though I don't remember eating all that much, just some chicken and rice plus one beer, one cider and split some ice cream with Mark. Then for dinner we hit Stanford's happy hour and I had the Southwest Chopped Salad (happy hour sized, so I ate all of it) and had a strawberry Sangria.

Sunday we walked to the Farmer's Market with the doggies and then stopped at Mehri's Bakery for breakfast. Praline French Toast. But then I didn't eat again until dinner we split a can of ravioli. So even though I failed to record the weekend's food, I really don't think I went that far over. It must just be the "not running" I've been doing so often due to the bloody heat. SO glad that is ending this week. But I'm going for a run now! Wish me luck!

Monday morning, 149.6 lbs

Friday's food detail:
Breakfast
1 serving Fiber Plus
Antioxidants Cereal - 170
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43
1 serving Pure Premium OJ - 110

Lunch err... nothing

Dinner
Suki's Dinner Salad
1/2 cup slices Cucumber (with Peel) - 8
1 serving Mixed Salad Greens - 20
1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese - 85
1/2 cup pieces or slices Mushrooms - 8
1 tbsp Ranch Salad Dressing - 73
1 medium slice Toasted Garlic Bread - 94

Snacks/Other
3 servings Coconut Rum - 153
1 serving Cosmopolitan - 200
2 servings Lemon Drop Martini - 297
1 serving Tater Tots - 160

Total = 1421

No comments:

Post a Comment