Thursday, September 15, 2011

Days 203 and 204

You may be wondering why I didn't post yesterday. Maybe you didn't notice. Well, it's because it's not going well, and I am distraught - even embarrassed to have to report that I am GAINING weight now. I really don't think that I'm eating that much more (in general - yes, there have been days when I "shouldn't have") but for fuck's sake, it's been OVER 200 DAYS already and I'm getting a little friggin tired of this whole diet thing.

Will I EVER be able to eat what I want again? Will I have to give up drinking and going out entirely just to look good? And if I give up going out, what the HELL is the point of looking good? I'm really hoping it's just too many days of not being able to run because of the heat (but geez, I've already run twice this week - not like last week where I only got in one maybe two for the whole week and I'm going again tomorrow!) I thought the solution was getting the treadmill, but as it turns out, I really HATE the treadmill. I will be selling it soon if anyone wants it. $60, works great, just is boring as FUCK.

Thursday morning, 150.7 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Fiber Plus Antioxidants Cereal - 170
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43

Lunch
1 serving Bistro Smokehouse BBQ Style Ranch (Ready Pac) - 260

Dinner
1 large Red Potatoes (Flesh and Skin) - 266
3 1/2 servings Turkey Polska Kielbasa - 315

Snacks/Other
1 serving Hard Cider - 180
1 serving Skinny Cow Low Fat Ice Cream Bars - 100
1 serving Mint Chocolate Chip Cuties - 130

Total = 1464

2 comments:

  1. Hey hey! It's ok! You've already accomplished something other people keep *wishing* they could do, but they don't have the balls to do it.

    When I got fed up with dieting I started the "one night a week rule" every Friday after work I allowed myself to eat *whatever* I wanted. (Which was usually a blue cheese bacon cheese burger) That way, during the rest of the week, if I was craving potato chips, cheese fries, fondue, ect. I would tell myself I would pig out on it on Friday. The meant I "cheated" less during the week, was happier, and when I did "pig-out" on Friday it was usually only for one meal and it would keep me motivated to "be a good girl" through the weekend.

    I hope that helps or at least gives you some ideas about how to fight the frustration. *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe I'll try that, 'cause what I'm doing now isn't working.

    ReplyDelete