Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 217

Ok went WAY over yesterday due to the confusing nature of the Chevy's menu. For one, I didn't know that rice and beans came with the combos (I probably should have assumed) and I am incapable of passing those up regardless of their calorie content once they find their way onto my plate. I managed to save my two tacos for later, but did have to have a Kraken Fruit Punch (since I was there and all). I had to look up the Nutritional Information online this morning since the calorie values printed on the menu (and in fact, the ones in my phone program) were wrong and incomplete and didn't tell you things such as the calorie listing for fajitas does NOT include the tortillas (contrary to what the server will tell you!) Needless to say, there is precious little that I can eat at any restaurant these days that wont put me over my daily limit and that is especially true at Mexican places.

Wednesday morning, 148.0 lbs

Food Detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Fiber Plus Antioxidants Cereal - 170
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43

Lunch
2 servings Light Chicken Noodle Soup (Progresso) - 140

Dinner
1 serving Cheese Enchilada - 380
1/2 basket Corn Tortilla Chips - 215
1 serving Fresh Mex Rice - 150
1 serving Refried Beans - 320
1 serving Sweet Corn Tamalito - 30

Snacks/Other
1 fl oz Rum (90 Proof) - 64
2 serving Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 320

Total 1832

No comments:

Post a Comment