Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 198

Went a little overboard on the snacks yesterday because I was feeling crappy (or rather failing to feel crappy if you get my meaning) and thought that perhaps my 4 day weekend of drinking more than usual had somehow rearranged my insides and that now I needed to drink SOMETHING to get them moving again. I opted for a couple bottles of cider and that seemed to do the trick. If nothing else, it made me feel less pain in the abdomen region, so that's good. Plus I freaking LOVE those M&M cookies from Safeway.

Friday morning, 148.7 lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Fiber Plus Antioxidants Cereal - 170
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43

Lunch
1 cup cooked Brown Rice - 215

Dinner
1 serving Garlic Chicken Alfredo Pizza - 320

Snacks/Other
2 servings authentic draft cider - 360
6 servings Cool Whip Fat Free - 90
1 serving Deep Chocolate Vitatops - 100
1 serving Milk Chocolate M&M's (Fun Size) - 73
1 serving Sugar Cookie - 290

Total = 1661

No comments:

Post a Comment