Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Year 38, Day 9

I've been sleeping poorly for a couple nights now. Two nights ago I accidentally slept on two pillows instead of one and did a number on my neck. Yesterday I could barely turn my head. It's a little better today, but still ouchie. Needless to say that has precluded any form of exercise.

And after I did all the research to see what I could eat from Panda Express, I have a feeling they gave me more than a "serving" and that I am probably over my numbers that I have written down :(

Wednesday morning, 173.5 lbs. Still.

Food detail:
Vitamins - 20
Fiber One cereal 1/2 cup - 60
skim milk 0 1/2 cup - 45
broccoli frittata (made from leftover stirfry and two medium eggs) - 300
slice HG Key lime pie - 88
reduced fat string cheese pack - 60
1/2 serving Panda chow mein - 200
String bean chicken - 170
Skinny cow ice cream - 150
Total = 1148

No comments:

Post a Comment