Monday, February 21, 2011

Year 38, Day 7

Good morning, pretty people! Well, here we are on day 3 of a long weekend (yay!) and I'm finding that eating enough is going to be my problem. Once I shrank down my stomach on that first gut wrenching day, I haven't been hungry enough to eat all my allotted calories. That may change during the week proper, since I will be sitting around with work and all, but we'll see.

I also find I am completely food obsessed. There is hardly a moment during the day that I'm not thinking about what my next meal will be, what I can and can't eat, and what I could make from vegetables. This could be a problem.

Anyway, Monday morning, still holding steady at 173.5

Food detail:
4oz OJ - 55
yogurt - 80
leftover ham and potato lunch - 210
baked chicken breast - 200
hummus - 50
Skinny Cow strawberry cheesecake ice cream - 150
Faux fried mozzarella cheese sticks - 155
Sugar free carmel pudding - 60
Total = 960

No comments:

Post a Comment