Friday, February 18, 2011

Year 38, Day 4

So I counted them. All 1234 of them. And by that I mean the calories I consumed yesterday. Oh, wait, technically it was 1363, but since I walked the dogs some calorie burn website said that I could subtract 120 cals for what I burned on our walk. I have come to the conclusion that I cannot eat so much at lunchtime because that doesn't leave me nearly enough at dinner, and that I have no room in this plan for desserts that have 270 calories.

I made two new low cal recipes for dinner which I will be happy to share with you now. One was for an oven fried chicken. I happened to get some skinless, boneless chicken thighs on sale and found this recipe. With only 265 calories per chicken thigh. Then I made some red skinned mashed potatoes with this recipe. For a one cup serving I determined that to be only 108 calories. And I didn't even miss the butter or milk I usually put in my potatoes because the chicken broth really does the trick.

Before we ate though, I was STARVING. I was ready to eat my own dogs. But we had errands to run (I was in desperate need of dishwasher cubes) and I held it together until I was able to cook my planned allotment. Hopefully this will get easier.

Friday morning... 175.5 lbs.

calorie detail:
8oz OJ - 110
cereal bar - 100
Multi vitamin - 10
Flax seed oil pill - 10
4oz ribeye leftover - 231
potato wedge - 40
Swiss Cake Rolls - 270
71g of apple - 37
potato flake chicken - 265
mashed red skin potatoes - 108
1 mini dill pickle - 5
1 cinnamon candy - 22
SCR split with Mark - 135

Beverages:
1 liter of water - 0
10oz diet soda - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment