Saturday, February 26, 2011

Year 38, Day 12

As we were finally out of leftovers, I had some prepackaged foods, but made dinner. Baked chicken breast over brown rice with chicken broth, onion, celery, red bell pepper, garlic and fresh asparagus. You'll notice I didn't put the veggies in the food detail. I see it like this: all but the red pepper are on that Negative calorie food list I posted earlier, and there's only 30 calories in an ENTIRE pepper so the 7.5 I actually had are so minute (and good for me) that I didn't bother. Anyway, Mark really liked it, I realized with my first bite that I had added WAY too much salt, but later realized that the problem was that I had used a TABLESPOON of chicken bullion to make the broth instead of a TEASPOON. Promptly went into sodium shock. Fixed it with a frozen yogurt from Ikea. Ended the day short a few calories, but that's ok, because THE SCALE FINALLY MOVED! I was about ready to ask Mark to check it and see if it could display anything other than 173.5 when this morning it finally did.

Saturday morning, 173 lbs

Food detail:
1 can Progresso light chicken and dumpling soup - 160 (both servings of 80 ea)
Eating Right frozen BBQ chicken pizza - 340
pudding - 60
5oz chicken breast - 139
brown rice - 150
Ikea frozen yogurt - 105
microwave popcorn - 100

total = 1074

No comments:

Post a Comment