Friday, February 18, 2011

Year 38, Day 4, supplemental

So before I headed out to the store to get some celery (famous for it's negative calorie properties) I did a little research to see if there were any more of these magical foods that you could pretty much eat as much as you want of and still lose weight because they burn more calories to digest than they have. I came across this list:

Zero Calorie Foods List

The zero calorie or the negative calorie food list includes the following food items.

A: Asparagus, Apple, Apricots, Artichokes.
B: Beetroot, Broccoli, Blueberries, Blackberries
C: Cranberries, Cabbage, Carrot, Cauliflower, Celery, Chile Peppers, Cucumber
D: Dandelion, Damson Plum
E: Endive, Egg Plant
F: Frog Legs, Flounder
G: Garlic, Green Beans, Garden Cress, Grapefruit, Guava
L: Lettuce, Lemon
M: Mango, Mustard Greens, Musk Melon
O: Oranges, Oysters, Onions
P: Pineapple, Papaya, Peaches, Parsley Leaves, Pomegranates
R: Raspberries, Radishes
S: Strawberries, Spinach, Shrimps
T: Tangerine, Turnip, Tomato
W: Watermelon, Watercress and WATER!
Z: Zucchini

My only question is.... does that mean I can actually just NOT COUNT the calories they have in my daily list? Should I not bother to weigh the grams in my apple slices and just have the whole darn thing? It will be hard enough to not put peanut butter on my celery, but if I can toss some blueberries and pineapple in my yogurt and just count the calories in the yogurt, I'll be a happy girl!

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment