Thursday, February 17, 2011

Year 38, Day 3

Bought the scale last night. Was equally trepidatious and excited to see what it said. I should NOT have stepped on it just then (after having finished cleaning out the house of everything I can no longer have). It was a number I never wanted to see again - after the last time. Fortunately, I know that the true weight is only first thing in the morning AFTER you eliminate, so I had hope that I wasn't really 180, just that the cheese dip and box of chocolates were bumping me up. I have placed an order to be delivered today from Safeway.com that includes carrots, apples, bananas (ok, those are truly for the dogs and not me, but I could have some if I wanted to) and chicken and broccoli stir fry. Tonight we begin eating right.... soon I will work on the exercise portion. Soon. I wonder how many personal training sessions I could pay for with our tax return. HA!


It's Thursday morning. 176 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment