Friday, February 25, 2011

Year 38, Day 11

It seems that either it's going to take more than cutting down the calories to make the scale move, or I'm losing such an infinitesimally small amount each day and since the scale only reports in half pound increments the loss is undetectable. I'm going with that one. At least until my neck/shoulder feel better.

Grumble, grumble.

Friday morning. STILL 173.5

Food detail:

went over this day, but it's Marks' fault. He ate half a slice of my HG keylime pie and didn't like it so I HAD to finish it.

tangelo - 70
leftover stuffed pepper - 210
leftover chow mein - 200
HG KLpie - 88
Trader Joes chicken patty - 140
fresh steamed green beans - 40
1 serving hummus - 50
1 can Strongbow cider (yay!) - 214
Oatmeal creme pie - 170
1/2 slice HG KL pie - 44

total = 1226

No comments:

Post a Comment