Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 288 - whew, finally some movement!

So I don't know what finally did it, or if it was a culmination of working out 3 of the last 4 days, or having vegetables for lunch, or going for a run at lunch yesterday, or the ridiculously low number of calories I had yesterday (I personally don't believe it - something must have counted wrong. I think whipped potatoes and gravy have more calories than that) or if it's because I FINALLY got "back on schedule" this morning (that's a TMI reference that you can figure out if you really think about it but I'm not going to come out and say), but SOMETHING worked and the scale finally stopped being a little bitch and showed me a new number.

I would really like to know how going out for a steak dinner made me lose weight. I'm going to have to "research" this some more.... hehehe

I know, I know, it was actually because I had oatmeal instead of cereal which was about HALF the calories, and the veggies for lunch instead of anything else for minimum half the calories.... it's just a good damn thing I was so busy at work yesterday that I didn't have a snack attack.

Friday morning, 151.1 lbs

Thursday food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal - 160

Lunch
3 servings Baby Vegetable Medley with Butter Sauce - 120

Dinner
4 oz Beef Rib Eye (Small End, Lean Only, Trimmed to 0" Fat, Choice Grade) - 183
1/4 cup Croutons - 46
1 small slice (2-1/2" x 2" x 1") Garlic Bread - 53
1 cup, shredded or chopped Mixed Salad Greens - 9
1 tablespoon Ranch Salad Dressing - 73
1 serving Whipped Potatoes and Gravy - 120

Snacks/Other
1 serving 'Carb Select' Hot Cocoa Mix - 20
1 serving Low Fat Ice Cream Bars - White Mint Truffle - 100
1 regular Marshmallows - 23
1 serving Pringles Minis - Original - 110
1 fl oz (no ice) Vodka - 64

Total = 1081

No comments:

Post a Comment