Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 282 - hrmph

So, just the act of COUNTING them should count, right? Guess not... I guess I not only have to know how many I'm eating but have to actually LIMIT them for it to do any good. This whole winter hibernation cold weather eating thing is killing me. I guess it was easier last time living in L.A. because it never got really cold and gross out. Plus that and I had leftover sweet potato pie in the fridge that I just HAD to thaw out and eat some.... for my own good I should probably just toss the rest of it out. BUT IT'S SO GOOD!!!!!! Even thawed out after a month.... and now I'm reading recipes for CUPCAKES??? WTF?

Thursday morning, still 150.7 lbs

Food detail Wednesday:

Breakfast
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43
1 serving Raisin Bran - 190

Lunch
1 serving Old World Style Flavored with Meat Pasta Sauce - 80
1 serving SAFEWAY 3 CHS BLEND GRATED - 25
1 cup, cooked Spaghetti - 220

Dinner
6 1/3 oz Ham Steak (Boneless, Extra Lean, Cured) - 228
1 serving Light Soft Spread - 45
0.125 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 11
9.85 oz Potatoes (Flesh, with Salt, Boiled) - 243

Snacks/Other
1 serving Kettle Corn 100 Calorie Pop - 100
1 serving Low Fat Ice Cream Bars - White Mint Truffle - 100
1 serving Sweet Potato Pie - 420
1 fl oz (no ice) Vodka - 64
Total = 1769

No comments:

Post a Comment