Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 283

No progress yet, mostly because I'm just counting and haven't managed to reduce intake yet.... it's those evenings when we're watching movies and I don't have a project in front of me to distract me from the snackies. I just haven't really had any little thing to interest me lately. My newest line of jewelry is big and involved and can't be worked on in the house. That, and I haven't exercised in a few days. It's just so gross outside, and I tried a new workout video I found in the cupboard, but it sucked - I will definitely be going back to Buns of Steel. Maybe Monday. I will really try to run today.

Friday morning, still 150.7lbs

Food detail Thursday:

Breakfast
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43
1 serving Selects Great Grains Crunchy Pecans Cereal - 210

Lunch
1 serving Healthy Choice Honey Balsamic Chicken - 220

Dinner
1 serving Fish and Chips - 400

Snacks/Other
1 1/2 servings Hard Cider - 188
1 serving Light Soft Spread - 45
1 serving Pringles Minis - Original - 110
20 crackers Saltine Crackers - 257
1 serving Strawberry Cheesecake Low Fat Ice Cream - 150

Total = 1623

No comments:

Post a Comment