Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 284 - 'cause I clearly wasn't on a diet this weekend :(

This is fast becoming a problem. It doesn't matter what I do during the week if I'm just going to ruin it all every weekend. Of course, this was a particularly bad week, where I was not able to exercise AT ALL because I was working overtime every single day. It's kind of an excuse... I had decided I would just relax on my lunch hours instead of working out because damnit, I need a break in the day when I'm working overtime, but that doesn't seem to be beneficial.

Monday morning, 152.4lbs

Friday food detail:
Breakfast
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43
1 serving Raisin Bran - 190

Lunch
2 servings Light Chicken Noodle Soup (Progresso) - 140

Dinner
1 cup Macaroni or Pasta Salad - 358
4 oz , boneless, cooked Prime Rib - 302
1 tablespoon Ranch Salad Dressing - 73

Snacks/Other
15 servings Cool Whip Fat Free - 225
1 serving Kettle Corn 100 Calorie Pop - 100
1 serving Low Fat Ice Cream Bars - White Mint Truffle - 100
1 serving Pringles Minis - Original - 110

Total = 1641

No comments:

Post a Comment