Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 280

Sooooo..... I've been off for a while... so much for restarting the diet. Just as I finished all the cookies I made, I got homemade candy goodness in the mail from someone else. Now that THOSE are gone, I am restarting for reals. Plus I didn't feel like posting all the crap I've been eating over the holiday weekends. It's just too depressing how much I can eat. And did. Anyway, after I went for a run on Tuesday and did my Buns of Steel tape yesterday (and then moved a GIGANTIC piece of furniture into the house) I am resting today. Mostly because it hurts to move. but at least I ate less yesterday than I have been. I recorded Monday and it was around 1800. I did better yesterday.

Thursday morning, 148.1 lbs

Food detail Wednesday:

Breakfast
1/2 cup Milk (Nonfat) - 43
1 serving Raisin Bran - 190

Lunch
1 serving Healthy Choice Lemon Herb Chicken - 200

Dinner
1 serving Chicken Corn Chowder - 200
4 servings French or Vienna Bread (Includes Sourdough) - 192 (this is actually a slice and a half of homemade white bread.... just had trouble recording it as such)

Snacks/Other
1 1/2 servings Hard Cider - 188 (this is an estimate. It was one 13.2 oz bottle of Scottish cider)
1 serving Kettle Corn 100 Calorie Pop - 100
1 serving Light Soft Spread - 45 (this went on the saltines)
1 serving Low Fat Ice Cream Bars - White Mint Truffle - 100
12 crackers Saltine Crackers - 154

Total = 1412

No comments:

Post a Comment