Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 267 - Woohoo, the scale noticed I'm trying!

Wasn't able to run because I had to go to the allergist and get STABBED 44 TIMES, and then after dinner realized I'd only had 500 calories all day so we went out for a little treat and to pick up a HEPA filter for the bedroom. In the detail it's listed as "PiƱa colada" but it was listed on the menu as Kraken Lava Colada.... I am not convinced there was actually any Kraken in it at all, since it's the latest item on my list of things that make me sneeze which I finally got diagnosed yesterday as well, as Vaso Motor Rhinitis which makes treating my allergies even more complicated.

Friday morning, 147 lbs

Food detail for Thursday:

Breakfast
1 serving 80 Calorie Cereal - Honey Squares - 80
1/2 serving Fat Free Milk - 45

Lunch
1 serving Corn Dog - 150

Dinner
1 Quesadilla with Cheese - 490
1 serving PROD RCH&HRTY CHICK CRN CWDR - 200
1 serving white bread - 50

Snacks/Other
1 cocktail Pina Colada - 230
1 serving Sandwich Cremes Cookies - Vanilla - 130

Total = 1375

No comments:

Post a Comment