Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 275

I managed to FINALLY count again, and did my best yesterday (ATE FISH, OMG!) plus went for a 3 mile run at the end of which, I rescued the neighbors dog. So all in all, a gold star day.

Wednesday morning, 148.8 lbs

Food detail Tuesday:

Breakfast
1 serving Bagels - 157
1 tablespoon Lite Cream Cheese - 35

Lunch
1 serving Black Pepper Chicken - 250

Dinner
1 serving Fish and Chips - 400

Snacks/Other
8.3 servings Cool Whip Fat Free - 124
1 1/2 servings Hard Cider - 188
1 serving Low Fat Ice Cream Bars - White Mint Truffle - 100
1 serving Mister Salty Yogurt Flavored Pretzels 100 Calorie Pack - 100

Total = 1354

2 comments:

  1. Do you like Salmon? Winco sells bags of individually wrapped frozen salmon pieces. I fry them in olive oil and spices and they are done in 5 minutes. Yay fast and tasty omega-3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I hate fish, which is why it's such a big deal when I eat it. If I am served Fish n Chips when I'm about halfway thru a pint of cider I can pretend it is chicken while it's piping hot. Once it cools down I remember it's fish and stop eating it.

    ReplyDelete