Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 279

So.... right off the bat yesterday, I was a very bad girl, scarfing down 6 peanut butter cookies right after breakfast. They were just sitting there on the counter... taunting me. I should really store them somewhere else. I did my Buns of Steel tape at lunch, then had my chicken soup (for only 140 calories a can, it really is pretty good).

For dinner we went to Dick and Jerry's house, and they were so sweet to keep my diet in mind when making a nice baked chicken breast and wild rice dinner complete with not 1, but 2 vegetable sides that was really quite tasty as it was low calorie. I, of course, had to blow it by bringing the cookies WITH me, and drinking  2 glasses of wine and 2 glasses of champagne, but they are such good hosts keeping your glass filled it was impossible to say no.

Wednesday morning, 147.6lbs

Food detail Tuesday:

Breakfast
1 serving Bagels - 157
1 tablespoon Light Cream Cheese - 35

Lunch
2 servings Light Chicken Noodle Soup (Progresso) - 140

Dinner
1 large breast Chicken Breast (Skin Not Eaten) - 321
1/2 cup, flowerets Cooked Broccoli - 17
1/2 cup Green String Beans - 17
1/2 cup Wild Rice (Cooked) - 83

Snacks/Other
2 glasses Champagne - 173
10 cookies Peanut Butter Cookies - 716
2 servings 5 fl oz Red Table Wine - 250

Total = 1909

No comments:

Post a Comment