Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 277

Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and skip all the days that I didn't record anything. Thursday night was Mark's office holiday party at Kell's and I had WAY too much of their secret recipe potato/cheese/sour cream casserole thingy plus 2 pints of cider.

Then Friday I was doing pretty good, then went to a party at Suki's and had a salad (still pretty good) but then managed to have WAY too much to drink and ordered sweet potato fries around midnight (didn't end up eating many because there were drunk people all around helping themselves to them so saved ME a lot of calories) but I didn't even bother to record how many drinks I had.

Then Saturday got up and baked cookies with a hangover (why? I have NO idea) and didn't eat until almost 5pm and had a baked potato so that helped, but then ended up having champagne and cookies to nurse the hangover instead of going to another party.

Sunday I woke up feeling better and suddenly had the urge to try to make the potato casserole thingy from taste memory (shredded potato, cheese, sour cream) but then it didn't turn out quite right and I had to go to the Lovecraft to vend at the craft show. Only made one sale in 3 hours (better than nothing?) and went home to make more baked potatoes and do the grocery shopping. Ended up finishing the ENTIRE casserole with some extra butter and salt and pepper (seemed to be what it was missing) along with several cookies and watching Sherlock which has quickly become our FAVORITE new show. Even though it's not new and we're just now getting it on Netflix.

Monday morning, 147.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment