Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 273... sort of

so technically it's day 275, but I was pretty bad all weekend and didn't even COUNT so I'm pretending they didn't happen.

Monday morning 147 lbs

and I failed to even export Friday's food diary.... and even today... I haven't been counting, since I had leftover Cottage Pie for breakfast (homemade and NO idea how many calories in it), and then had leftover Panda Express for lunch (again, NO idea) and a slice of my sweet potato pie for dessert which, after making it, I found out has over 300 calories and slice AND THAT ONLY IF I'D MANAGED TO CUT IT INTO 12 PIECES!.... soo..... just not even going to count today either. But I did do my Buns of Steel video, so not a complete lump. I dont' know if I'm waiting to restart counting once the pie is gone or what, but just don't feel like it, damnnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment