Monday, November 7, 2011

Days 254, 255 and 256

Fell COMPLETELY off the diet wagon as soon as PMS hit. Been eating chocolate like it was going out of style and did the final damage yesterday by going to Village Inn and eating nearly my ENTIRE breakfast of strawberry crepes, country potatoes, bacon and biscuit with gravy. I even had one of Mark's pancakes. I felt awful the rest of the day for being so full and I can't even say it was worth it. I simply have no willpower when it comes to those kinds of breakfast foods.

So I am attempting to "restart" the diet - I only had 9.9 pounds to go and now I'm back up so many by this morning that I'm literally embarrassed to post them. And I thought I would weigh LESS after my period. Guess that depends on how much you let yourself eat DURING hell week.

Monday morning, 148.5lbs

Food eaten? Oh, tons. And none of it recorded due to embarrassment but there were entire bags of Halloween chocolate bars and at least two large bags of M&Ms and a jar of honey roasted peanuts.

1 comment:

  1. I had a thought! For your next PMS time of the month you should get chocolate whip-cream flavored vodka. Hear me out... fat free and lower in calories than regular chocolate and... hey booze! ;-)

    ReplyDelete