Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 257

So my first day back to counting calories and I've done DREADFULLY. Part of the problem is having Almond Roca in the house, the other part is going grocery shopping and spying the CPK BBQ chicken pizza and that my Safeway out of the blue has suddenly started carrying THE GOOD CIDER. Both of my favorites (Woodchuck and cans of Strongbow!!!!!!) So naturally that was dinner that destroyed all the good I had done by having a can of soup for lunch and going for a short run... even though my ankle isn't quite up for it yet.

Tuesday morning, 148.5lbs

Food detail:

Breakfast
1 serving Almond Roca - 200

Lunch
2 servings Light Roasted Chicken & Vegetable Soup (Reduced Sodium) - 140

Dinner
1 1/2 servings CPK BBQ Chicken Pizza - 558

Snacks/Other
1 serving Almond Roca - 200
2 servings Hard Cider - Amber - 400
2 oz  (35 nuts) Honey Roasted Peanuts - 318
4 servings sugar cookies - 158

Total = 1975

No comments:

Post a Comment